This is a group of courses that introduces the Wesleyan-Arminian theology for those who want to understand the theological perspective that is the foundation of church stand of its basic beliefs. It consists of four courses that will introduce solid and clear theological framework for individual interested in theology.
A systematic study of the Christian faith from a uniquely Wesleyan-Holiness perspective with emphasis on the doctrines of God, humanity, sin, and the person and work of Jesus Christ. Related areas covered will be revelation, the inspiration and authority of Scripture, the Trinity, creation, and the atonement.
The following learning goals will be achieved by this course:
- To articulate the biblical doctrines of God, humanity, sin, and the person and work of Jesus Christ.
- To identify the main Wesleyan distinctive relevant for each of the above four areas of this course.
- To relate these theological concepts to practical living and ministry.
- Theology Certificate requires six courses
- Systematic Theology 1 THE-3013
- Systematic Theology 2 THE-3033
- Exploring Holiness Doctrine, THE-1043
- Philosophy and Christian Ethics PHI-4013
- Western World, Ancient and Medieval Times HIS-2013
- Western World and the Modern Emerging Society HIS-2023
- Download and fill out the Student Registration Form
- Include check with:
- Tuition fee of $200 per three-unit course