Recognizing that most of our prospective students work full-time or are bi-vocational, we have structured our classes so that a full semester can be completed in two weekends. As the name suggests, intensives are just that – Intensive! Careful planning, advanced reading and preparation by the students go a long way in determining their success.
Note: tentative courses are subject to change
- Summer 2018
- Fall 2018
- (PAS-1023) Spiritual Formation (tentative)
- (OTR-2013) Global Evangelism (tentative)
- Winter 2019
- (PAS-2023) Nazarene History and Polity (tentative)
- (THE-2013) Doctrine of Holiness (tentative)
- Spring 2019
- (PAS-3033) Preaching 1 (tentative)
- (BIB-2013) Pentateuch (tentative)
- Summer 2019
- (BIB-1023) Introduction to the New Testament (tentative)
TRAINING CENTER SITE
Our registrar and mailing address are at the Los Angeles District Office.
Please contact Peter Lundell for class locations.
Please contact the class’s teacher at least one week before class.