Educational experiences come in many shapes and configurations. We offer one of them: Five Saturday (8: am. – 4:00 pm.) spread out in ten weeks that sums up in approximately 35 hours of in class instruction. This format allows enough time to prepare during the two weeks in between period to study, work, and finish homework and class presentations. Thus, Saturday’s sessions become instructor-student interactive teaching-learning activity which enhance ministerial insights through collaborative educational experience.
Note: tentative courses are subject to change
- Spring 2019
- (PAS-3033) Preaching 1 (tentative)
- (BIB-2013) Pentateuch (tentative)
- Summer 2019
- (BIB-1023) Introduction to the New Testament (tentative)
- Fall 2019, Sep 7 and 21; Oct 5 and 19 and Nov 2, 2019 8:00 am. to 4:00 pm.
- Introduction to the Old Testament BIB-1013 Professor: Rev. Mike Platter. Location: Burbank Church of the Nazarene
- Developing a Missional Church OTR-4013 Professor: Faculty. Location: Trinity Church Monterey Park Campus.
- Winter 2019, Jan 4, 18; Feb 1, 15, and 29, 2020. 8:00 am. to 4:00 pm.
- Church of the Nazarene and Polity PAS-2023 Professor: Dr. Nancy Quiñones. Location: TBA
- Pauline Epistles BIB-3043, Professor: Rev. Ramiro Juárez. Location: TBA.S
- Spring 2020, March 28; Apr 11 and 25; May 9 and 23, 2020 8:00 am. to 4:00 pm.
- Introduction to the New Testament BIB1023. Professor: Faculty. Location TBA.
- Doctrine of Holiness THE-1043. Professor: Faculty. Location: TBA.
- Pastoral Care and Counseling PAS-3023 Professor: Rev. Mike Platter. Location: TBA.
TRAINING CENTER SITE
Our registrar and mailing address are at the Los Angeles District Office.
Please contact Peter Lundell for class locations.
Please contact the class’s teacher at least one week before class.