Bible interpretation and basic knowledge of Scriptures provide a solid foundation for the Christian preaching. Two preaching courses, one theoretical, the other practical teaching of the skills of persuasion and delivery to masters the art of preaching. Here are some of the abilities this course teaches:
At the completion of the course students will be able to:
- Prepare and preach sermons that are biblically based.
- Prepare and preach sermons that are Spirit driven.
- Prepare and preach sermons that are outcome focused.
- Prepare and preach well-crafted sermons.
- Prepare and preach sermons that are communicated effectively.
- Preaching Certificate requires six courses
- Introduction to the Old Testament BIB-1013
- Introduction to the New Testament BIB-1023
- Christian Preaching I PAS-3033
- Christian Preaching II PAS-3043
- Biblical Interpretation BIB-2003
- Practice of Christian Ministry PAS-2013